Edge Heating & Air’s commercial division is ready to handle all of your commercial HVAC needs!
Edge Heating & Air originally offered both residential and commercial services. However, in 2020, we decided to split our organization into two separate divisions: Edge Heating & Air and Edge Mechanical. Our team at Edge Heating & Air continues to meet the residential needs of our customers, but for your commercial needs, contact Edge Mechanical.
Edge Mechanical provides value-added mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services, as well as design-build and control systems installation, for commercial-level projects throughout California. They strive to create successful partnerships with the general contractors they work with, as well as their clients, from the design stage through project completion.
You can learn more about what that side of our team has to offer below, or by contacting them here.
Edge Mechanical’s commercial HVAC maintenance plans include the following services:
- Maintenance inspections performed twice per year.
- Check operation and calibrate the thermostat.
- Replace/or wash the filters.
- Check the temperature and the humidity at the supply vents and return grilles.
- Clearance,cleanliness and balance the fan.
- Make sure any strip heaters are fully operational.
- Check and adjust the emergency pan switch.
- Inspect and clean the entire condensation drain and trap.
- Check the Delta Temperature across the evaporator coil.
- Add algaecide if needed.
- Clean the indoor and outdoor coil if necessary.
- Check the voltage and outdoor amps.
- Oil, check balance and clearance of the outdoor fan.
- Check the refrigeration levels.
- Check the compressor amps, and take the amperage reading on the crankcase heater.
- Check to make sure the defroster is operational.
- Check the conditioning of wires in both the indoor and the outdoor units.
- Tighten all the connections and inspect contractors for proper operation.
- Cycle test the operation of the system.
- Check the condition of the ductwork.
To find out specifics on our commercial division’s air conditioning and heating maintenance plans, contact Edge Mechanical.
Edge Mechanical has a full-service design and installation team available for all scopes of commercial and industrial projects. They have extensive experience in retail installation, as well as multi-unit housing developments, and are well-trained in all areas of HVAC.
We have the expertise to design full HVAC systems or build them to predefined specs. Our experience with Large Scale Commercial HVAC speaks volumes. We’ve worked with a number of large clients that include:
If you would like to become one of our next commercial clients, please contact Edge Mechanical today!